- Explore Oslo by coach and enjoy stops at Vigeland Park and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump (photo stop only)
- Visit famous Oslo ship museums at Bygdøy Peninsula
- Relax on a sightseeing cruise around the Oslo Fjord
- Learn about the idyllic islands and scenery of Oslo Fjord from an onboard guide
Departure & Return
The meeting / starting point is the bus stop located on Haakon VIIs street 1, next to the toy store "Sprell". Look for a white coach reading "H.M.K. Class - Oslo Sightseeing" on the side. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
The tour ends at the City Hall Pier 3 (Rådhusbrygge 3), which is just located just a few minutes away from the starting point.
What To Expect
Travel onward to Bygdøy Peninsula, a charming city neighborhood that boasts some of the city’s most influential museums. Take a tour of the FRAM Museum where you can see the polar ship Fram, a wooden vessel that traveled along the Arctic Sea in the late 1800s. Take a tour of the powerful schooner—the first boat to reach the South Pole—and learn about life at sea in the harsh polar conditions.
Then, pay a visit to the Viking Ship Museum, home to three of the world's best-preserved Viking ships and get an insightful introduction to the Viking Age.
Afterward, take a short stroll to the pier to board your sightseeing cruise around the beautiful Oslo Fjord. Seat yourself in the warm, covered deck and admire the idyllic bays and beautiful islands that decorate the fjord. Listen to onboard commentary from your guide and then return to the dock.
Return to the tour’s original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY H. M. K.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms