- Escape Osaka to enjoy this private day trip in the mountains, including a visit to the local hot springs
- Check out the views on top of Mount Rokko after riding aboard a historic 1930s cable car
- Ride aboard a luxurious private vehicle during the trip to and from your Osaka hotel
- Discover the diverse mix of plant life at the Kobe Botanical Gardens
- Soak your stress away at the Arima Onsen (hot springs)
- Entrance fees are at your own expense
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup at any centrally located Osaka hotel is included. This is defined as within the JR Loop Line. The following additional fees are assessed for further out points. All prices are per group, not per person, and are for each direction of travel, meaning that for both pickup and drop off at a location below, you should please double the fee shown.
Shin-Osaka: 1,000 yen
Universal Studios area: 2,000 yen
Port of Osaka, Port of Kobe, or the Hyatt Osaka: 2,500 yen
What To Expect
Ascend to the top of this Japanese peak aboard a historic cable car, in operation since the 1930s, admiring the beautiful panoramic views from on top. Continue your day amidst the lush greenery of the Kobe Botanical Gardens, also located at the summit of Mount Rokko. Finish with relaxation time in the hot spring baths of Arima Onsen.
Full a full run-down of your trip itinerary, please review the details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Your vehicle will seat up to six passengers comfortably.
- Driver is a native English speaker or of equivalent ability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Car Day Trip to the Kobe Mountains, Gardens and Hot Springs from Osaka.