Osaka Walking Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get a taste of local life in Osaka on a walking tour of Japan’s third largest city. Witness Osaka’s different faces, from bustling business center to historic cultural hub, as you follow your guide through the city’s vibrant neighborhoods. Stroll along the lively waterfront of the Dotonbori entertainment district; visit the landmark Hozenji temple; and ride the subway like a local. Get an insight into Japanese cuisine and sample local specialty Kushikatsu as you explore traditional Shinsekai.
- Small-group walking tour of Osaka
- Sample local delicacy Kushikatsu
- Get the inside scoop on Osaka from a local guide
- Great introduction to Osaka for first-time visitors
Beverages (1 non-alcoholic drink)
Food tasting (Kushikatsu)
Subway fee (Adult and Youth 420yen; Child 210yen)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTourist information Osaka, Japan, 〒530-0001 Osaka, Kita-ku, Umeda, 3-chōme−1−１ JR大阪駅 中央コンコーストラベルサービスセンター内 1F
Return DetailsEbisu Bridge, 1 Chome-6 Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0071, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Tours are not covered by insurance
- You can see the meeting point on the map on the supplier's website.
- Meet in front of Tourist Information Osaka (ground level, in front of the central gate of JR Osaka station at 9:50 am on tour day. Tour will start at exactly 10am.
- The tour guide will hold an All Star Osaka yellow flag.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We use subway twice. 410yen for adult, 210yen for child is needed.
- We use escalators and some steps on the tour. Please mind baby with stroller.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ALL STAR OSAKA WALK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Osaka Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Osaka Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Osaka Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Osaka Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Osaka Walking Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Osaka Walking Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Osaka Walking Tour.
- "This tour is ideal for first time visitors with limited time as Ichiro brought us to interesting places to get insight of the must see sights if one had time to go back to." See review
- "This tour would be great if you only had one day in Osaka, too." See review
- "I would highly recommend any visitor picking up this tour on arrival to Osaka." See review
Product code: 22288P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingOsakaCity Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureCity Tours - NaraWalking Tours - NaraHalf-day Tours - NaraCity Tours - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Asahi Beer Suita FactoryOsaka Central Fish MarketOsaka Museum of Housing and LivingOsaka Museum of HistoryTennoji ZooIsshin-ji TempleSumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)Tempozan Harbor VillageLEGOLAND® Discovery Center OsakaNational Bunraku TheaterMuseum of Oriental CeramicsAbeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)Kids Plaza OsakaAmerica-Mura (American Village)Tsutenkaku TowerMomofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping StreetUtsubo ParkMinamiOsaka City Central Hall