2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Osaka’s highlights on this quirky Go Kart tour. Be photo-ready, as there are plenty of funny character costumes to choose from. It’s a hassle-free tour as Go Kart rental, costume rental, insurance, and fuel are included. See lots of Osaka’s top sites like Tsutenkaku Tower, and Kitashinchi area, and you won’t have to worry about losing your group, as it’s a small-group tour. A valid driving license and international license with Japanese translation is required.
- Tour Osaka’s highlights in a unique way—in a funny costume driving a Go Kart
- Visit popular neighborhoods such as Namba and Dotonbori
- Costume rental, Go Kart rental, and insurance included
- Small-group tour so you have a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Go Kart rental
The insurance fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3-chōme-3-9 Nipponbashi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0005, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must have a valid International Driving Permit, Japanese drivers license, or Japanese SOFA license (based on the 1949 Geneva Convention). Holders of a driver license from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan can also use an official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- All Go Karts are for 1 person only. There are no multi-person karts
- The facility offers costumes for you to borrow with no additional charge. You can buy some inexpensive costumes at the nearby Don Quixote shop if you would like your own
- Height restriction: All participants must be between 150cm to 190cm
- Recommended weight: under 100 kg and less
- The tour may be cancelled when it rains heavily. When the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be able to re-schedule without charge. If the alternative date for re-scheduling due to bad weather is not available, you will get a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY AKIBA KART OSAKA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOsakaRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureArt Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - IzumisanoArt Tours - IzumisanoRail Tours - KyotoArt Tours - KyotoCategory
Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)MinamiKids Plaza OsakaHozenji YokochoShinsaibashiDen Den Town (Nipponbashi)Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping StreetOsaka Museum of HistoryNational Bunraku TheaterMomofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)Osaka Central Fish MarketOsaka City Central HallAsahi Beer Suita FactoryNara Park (Nara Koen)Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)Universal Studios JapanTempozan Ferris WheelIsshin-ji TempleNakanoshima