Are you interested in?
Osaka Castle (Osaka-jo) Tours
90 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
171 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
281 Tours & Activities
2 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Osaka is Japan’s second largest city and famous for its architectural landmarks and delicious street food. Discover the city at your own pace on this private walking tour and enjoy a customized itinerary to suit your preferences. Explore the Kita (Umeda) and Minami (Namba) neighborhoods, visit popular attractions such as Osaka Castle and Dotombori Street, or tuck into Japanese specialties at Kuromon Food Market (own expense).
- Private customized tour: visit only the sights that interest you
- Multiple choices of departure times and tour durations
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Osaka hotel
- Insider tips and recommendations from a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (drop-off to preferred location)
Professional, local guide
Entrance fees to temples (for yourself and guide; about 2,100 yen per person for sample itinerary. Normally guide could enter for free)
Lunch fee (for yourself and guide)
Transportation fee (for yourself and guide; about 1.000 - 1,500 yen per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Your hotel or other accommodation in Osaka city
Directions: We will send the details about meetup, itinerary, or else.
Please see our message.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Concludes at your preferred location in central Osaka
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a walking tour. We don't use a private van. We take a public transportation during the tour.That cost is not included and depending on your destination and hotel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Osaka 1 Day Highlights Private walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Osaka 1 Day Highlights Private walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Osaka 1 Day Highlights Private walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Osaka 1 Day Highlights Private walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21490P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursMarketsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsakaFood Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureMarkets - Kansai PrefectureFood Tours - IzumisanoRail Tours - IzumisanoMarkets - IzumisanoFood Tours - KyotoRail Tours - KyotoMarkets - KyotoCategory
Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)Osaka Central Fish MarketOsaka Museum of Housing and LivingNara Park (Nara Koen)Kids Plaza OsakaKuromon Ichiba Market ShinsaibashiJapan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)Spa WorldSumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)Osaka City Central HallTempozan Ferris WheelPrefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)Hozenji YokochoUniversal Studios JapanTempozan Harbor VillageTsutenkaku TowerMinamiOsaka Museum of HistoryDen Den Town (Nipponbashi)