Are you interested in?
105 Tours & Activities
117 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Get behind the wheel of a custom-made street go-kart dressed up in your favorite Japanese-inspired character on this tour. After a briefing on how to operate the karts, safely ride around the streets of Osaka with guides on a set course. The tour includes a drive to either the Osaka Castle or Nakanoshima, then through Namba, Nodahanshin Station, and Umeda in center of Osaka.
- Experience this unique Japanese activity that’s popular on social media
- An international driver’s permit and passport is required
- Choose between several departure times throughout the day
- Full-coverage insurance is not included; can be purchased at the shop
Saved to wishlist!
Costume Rental Fee
Kart Rental Fee
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Full Coverage Insurance (please pay 500 yen/non refundable at the shop)
Departure & Return
Departure PointStreet Kart Osaka, Japan, 〒553-0007 Osaka, Fukushima Ward, Ohiraki, 3 Chome−1−10Fukushima-ku
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All drivers are required to have one of the following valid documents in order to participate in this tour: 1) International Drivers Permits, 2) SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan, or 3) Japanese Driver's License
- The International Drivers Permits that Japan will allow is the 1949 Geneva Act. Each country has its own assigned agent (usually a major roadside service company) that is allowed to issue a 1949 Geneva Act Drivers Permit. There are no agents that will issue a 1949 Geneva Act International Drivers Permit over the Internet. Also, the driver’s permit is a booklet and must have the word 1949 Geneva, or the date of the actual convention, September 19, 1949 on the cover of the permit
- Near public transportation
- **ALL GROUP BOOKINGS SHOULD AVOID BOOKING INDIVIDUALLY
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Street Kart
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Official Street Go-Kart Tour - Osaka Shop?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "This was a highlight of our family trip to Japan, tons of fun, totally recommend the hassle of getting the International Drivers License." See review
Product code: 57331P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesOsakaUnique Experiences - Kansai PrefectureBus Tours - Kansai PrefectureArt Tours - Kansai PrefectureUnique Experiences - IzumisanoBus Tours - IzumisanoArt Tours - IzumisanoUnique Experiences - KyotoBus Tours - KyotoArt Tours - KyotoCategory
Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)ShinsaibashiOsaka Museum of HistoryMomofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)America-Mura (American Village)Osaka Central Fish MarketTsutenkaku TowerUtsubo ParkAmami Onsen Nanten-EnOsaka Museum of Housing and LivingMinamiNational Bunraku TheaterOsaka City Central HallNakanoshimaLEGOLAND® Discovery Center OsakaTempozan Ferris WheelNara Park (Nara Koen)Tempozan Harbor VillageIsshin-ji TempleMuseum of Oriental Ceramics