- Round-trip bus transfers to designated meeting and drop-off points
- One night’s accommodation is included
- Lunch in Kanazawa included
- An easy and convenient way of seeing many unmissable places
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: OCAT Bus Stop, 1 Chome-4 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan
2: Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda, 3-chōme-3-55 Umeda, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
3: Kyoto Avanti, 31 Higashikujō Nishisannōchō, Minami Ward, Kyoto, 601-8003, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat and meals are not included
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Please note that the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting Time at Osaka Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 7:15 AM
- Meeting Time at Osaka Namba, OCAT: 7:45 AM
- Meeting Time at Kyoto Avanti: 8:45 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Multi-Day Bus Tour from Osaka or Kyoto to Shirakawago, Kanazawa (Economy Hotel).