Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel in central Osaka, as defined by the JR Loop Line, is included at no extra charge. Additional charges for other location are as follows (Japanese yen, each way): Osaka port or Hyatt Regency Osaka, 2,500; Universal Studios area, 2,000; For Kansai Airport pickups, due to the distance and associated highway tolls, an extra 10,000 yen is asked.
- Kansai Intl Airport, 1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano 549-0001 Osaka Prefecture
- Tempozan (Osaka)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is priced per group. If you are 7 to 9 passengers, the price increase covers the larger vehicle. Even if you are less than 7, you can choose the 7 passengers and ride in the 9 passenger vehicle for extra space.
- If you have to bring your luggage with you to the tour, you can leave it in the trunk during the tour, subject to space constraints.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day, traffic conditions and your preferable drop-off location.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Kyoto from Osaka: Immersive Arashiyama and Fushimi Inari by Private Vehicle.