- Get an insiders' perspective on Osaka's food culture in the company of a guide
- Visit four different foodie locations and indulge in tastings at each
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to fit your schedule
- Leave with the confidence of being able to navigate the city's food markets, and order dishes, independently
Departure & Return
Departure PointMcDonald's Temma Station, 4-chōme-12-1 Tenjinbashi, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0041, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Osaka pickup is available for 4,000 yen, and does not include your public transit fare.
- Osaka Port
Return DetailsEbisu Bridge, 1 Chome-6 Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0071, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. There is a moderate amount of walking, so please keep this in mind if bringing young kids.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by PRIVATE Deep Dive: Osaka Food Markets from Local to Luxurious!.
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to see the real Osaka behind the scenes food ingredients experience." See review