- Get an insiders' perspective on Osaka's food culture in the company of a guide
- Visit four different foodie locations and indulge in tastings at each
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to fit your schedule
- Leave with the confidence of being able to navigate the city's food markets, and order dishes, independently
Departure & Return
We meet at the McDonalds just outside Temma (Tenma) Station's fare gates.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. There is a moderate amount of walking, so please keep this in mind if bringing young kids.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to see the real Osaka behind the scenes food ingredients experience." See review