- Explore Osaka’s local neighborhoods and see sights most tours miss
- Sample delicious Osakan street foods and dine at a traditional restaurant
- Insider tips and recommendations from a local guide
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
Meet at Daikokucho Station (Midosuji Line), Exit 1, at the top of the stairs (In front of "Family Mart" Convenience store. Note: Only 1 stop away from Namba station. Only 6 stops away from Umeda station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Backstreet Osaka Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Deep Backstreet Osaka Tours.
- "To solo female travelers: make sure you take your time to research about this and ask any questions to the tour operator, they are very kind and responsive." See review
- "Not accomadating to my age wouldn’t recommend for seniors !" See review
- "The few hours you spend with these guys on a winding journey through the unseen Osaka backstreets will give you a more rounded view of the city after you have visited the usual touristic sights." See review