- Convenient tour with several pickup points in Osaka or Kyoto
- Marvel at Kyoto sights like Arashiyama and UNESCO-listed Kinkaku-ji
- Visit Nara Park, home to wild deer.
- No need to organize transport, admission fee, or meal: halal lunch included
Departure & Return
Meeting point: JR Kyoto Station 1st floor Central Exit, near Nippon Travel Agency Meeting time: 9:05 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with a sign "LIMON". Tour will leave there at 9:15 am and ride a train to Arashiyama.
Bus departs at 08:30 am from Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda. Meeting point: Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda, 1st floor lobby Meeting time: 8:20 am You'll see staff with a sign "LIMON".
Bus departs at 09:00 am from Osaka Namba OCAT. Meeting point: JR Namba Station OCAT Bldg, 1st Floor Meeting time: 8:50 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with a sign "LIMON".
Please find staff wearing yellow attire with a sign "LIMON". Bus departs from Nippombashi, in front of Udon Restaurant "Tsurutontan Soemoncho" Meeting time: 8:25 am Departure time: 08:35 am
Drop-Off for participants from Umeda, Namba Ocat, or Nippombashi
Drop-Off for participants from Kyoto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-2 years old) is free (no seat and no meal)
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be stored in the luggage compartment while on the bus.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: your tour guide will manage the meeting time of each location as well as the amount of time spent at each location
- [IMPORTANT] The bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals. Please be on time.
- Meeting Time at Kyoto Station : 9:05 AM
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- [IMPORTANT] Umeda, Nippombashi, Namba Dep: Drop off point is at Namba.
- [IMPORTANT] Kyoto Dep: End point is at Kyoto station. You return by train on your own from Nara. Your guide will not accompany you to Kyoto Station.
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Halal lunch is not worth the money, tour guide is okay , need additional hours to enjoy the trip, the time table for each attraction is very short because they need to go to Kobe for different tour." See review