Are you interested in?
- Panoramic views of Lake Biwa at Hakodateyama Ski Resort
- Variety of trails from beginner to advanced
- Ideal for families to enjoy winter play
- Round trip bus fare from Osaka
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda, 3-chōme-3-55 Umeda, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
2: Ocat, 1 Chome-4 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan
3: Tsurutontan Soemoncho, 3-17 Souemonchō, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0084, Japan
4: Shin-Osaka Station, 5-chōme-16-1 Nishinakajima, Yodogawa Ward, Osaka, 532-0011, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-2 years old) is free (no seat and no meal)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 08:20am
- Meeting Time at Namba OCAT: 07:50 AM
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be stored in the luggage compartment while on the bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hakodateyama Snowplay or Ski One Day Tour from Osaka.