8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Umbria region as you make your way to the medieval towns of Orvieto and Bagnoregio. Stroll along the ancient streets of each city that have changed so little over the centuries. See old medieval castles, the Orvieto underground city, and shop for local, gourmet products such as honey, cheese, olive oil, and cured meats.
- Take a full-day tour from Civitavecchia to Orvieto and Bagnoregio
- Learn about the ancient histories of these medieval towns
- Admire the castles and churches as you stroll through the streets
- Shop for gourmet products from Umbria like olive and cured meats
Saved to wishlist!
easy pickup and drop-off just outside your cruise ship
air-conditioned minivan or sedan Mercedes
expert english speaking-driver
free time in Orviato
free time in Bagnoregio
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your personal English speaking driver, will meet you just below your ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- wheelchair is not accessible on this activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orvieto&Bagnoregio Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia's Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Orvieto&Bagnoregio Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia's Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto&Bagnoregio Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia's Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orvieto&Bagnoregio Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia's Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Orvieto&Bagnoregio Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia's Port
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOrvietoShore Excursions - UmbriaBus Tours - UmbriaPorts of Call Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaFull-day Tours - UmbriaCategory