2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private walking tour of Orvieto. Admire views over the beautiful Paglia Valley and explore the city's winding streets and magnificent architecture. No tour would be complete without a visit to the magnificent and famous Orvieto Cathedral, considered to be one of the most important in Europe and home to a fascinating collection of artifacts.
- Private walking tour of Orvieto
- See the famous Orvieto Cathedral, one of the most important in Europe
- Browse ancient artifacts at the cathedral museum
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed local guide
Admission Ticket to Cathedral € 5,00 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Cahen, 05018 Orvieto TR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Orvieto including Duomo (Cathedral)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 7233P2