- Wildlife adventure to the Crystal River and Withlacoochee River from Orlando
- Take a narrated boat cruise along the Crystal River, and spend time hanging out in a natural manatee habitat
- Enjoy a thrilling Everglades airboat tour on the Withlacoochee River
- Visit Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park to watch a manatee-feeding session and see bears, panthers, and alligators
- Breakfast, a picnic lunch, and Orlando-area hotel transfers included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Out on the water with the provided equipment, take an optional swim or snorkel. Spend time hanging out in the manatee’s natural habitat alongside certified dive masters. Learn more about this harmless mammal and why it’s under threat due to a loss of habitat.
After the cruise, enjoy a picnic-style lunch overlooking the manatee sanctuary at the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge.
The adventure continues in the afternoon with an airboat tour along the Withlacoochee River. Keep an eye out for manatees, dolphins, and a variety of other wildlife. Finally, visit Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, one of the best places in the state to view manatees. Witness an entertaining and educational feeding session with a park ranger, then look for bears, panthers, alligators, or even a hippo while exploring the rest of the park.
The tour ends with a return trip to Orlando and hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Items recommended to bring: towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, insect repellant, camera
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff