- This kayaking excursion offers a unique, active way to explore the area
- A small-group tour guarantees hands-on guidance and training
- One-of-a-kind clear kayaks increase your chances of spotting wildlife
- Multiple tour times make it easy to plan around your sightseeing
Departure & Return
We will be setup by the kayak launch area in the farther side for the park's parking lot. Do not go through the main entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Silver Springs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We would recommend the morning tour as the park tends to get very busy later in the day and of course, the weather gets hotter." See review