8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Additional Hours - $20 per hour
$15 fee per pickup for locations within a 15-mile radius
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private pick up for your entire group
- Cruise Terminal 5 - Port Canaveral, 9245 Charles M Rowland Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
- Port Tampa Bay, 1101 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY You-Planet LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kennedy Space Center Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kennedy Space Center Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kennedy Space Center Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kennedy Space Center Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOrlandoShore Excursions - FloridaBus Tours - FloridaAudio Guides - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Cape CanaveralBus Tours - Cape CanaveralAudio Guides - Cape CanaveralPorts of Call Tours - Cape CanaveralFull-day Tours - Cape CanaveralShore Excursions - Cocoa BeachBus Tours - Cocoa BeachAudio Guides - Cocoa BeachPorts of Call Tours - Cocoa BeachFull-day Tours - Cocoa BeachCategory
Harry P. Leu GardensWalt Disney World® Magic Kingdom ParkDisney's Hollywood Studios®TIAA Bank FieldInternational DriveAmway Center Lake Eola ParkFun Spot America Theme ParksFlorida MallEllie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State ParkI-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart RacingDisney Springs™Disney's Animal Kingdom®House of Blues OrlandoDr. Phillips Center for the Performing ArtsThe LEGO® Store Disney SpringsHoly Land ExperienceFantasy of FlightUniversal’s Volcano BayWinter Park