- Day trip to Clearwater Beach from Orlando with optional speedboat ride or deep-sea fishing
- Unwind on the beach and rent beach umbrellas, snorkels, or bodyboards
- Enjoy lunch from a café at the marina, if option selected
- Choose an upgrade to include a ride aboard the Sea Screamer or a deep-sea fishing trip
- Pickup and drop-off from selected locations in Orlando included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Snorkel gear and other watersports equipment are available to rent, but if your idea of beach bliss is more ‘basking with a book,’ you can rent a beach chair and umbrella instead. Head to Pier 60 to see pelicans gathering for the fishermens’ daily catch, and visit the marina cafe for lunch (if upgrade option is selected).
Upgrade your day trip with one of these options:
Clearwater Sea Screamer Experience: Hop aboard the Sea Screamer, a speedboat that’s said to be one of America’s largest. Cruise around the Gulf of Mexico’s must-see spots including Sand Key Park and Clearwater Harbor, and then hit the open water. Reaching speeds of up to 35 mph (56 kph), the boat zips you around the sea. Hold on tight, and keep an eye out for passing bottleneck dolphins that dip in and out of the wake.
Deep-Sea Fishing Experience: On the calm waters around Clearwater Beach, head out on a deep-sea fishing expedition that’s suitable for first-timers, families, and pro fishermen alike. Taking you to some of the most productive reefs in the Florida area, the trip allows you to catch (or, try to catch) a variety of fish such as sea bass, grouper, tarpon, and more. You can release the fish back to the water, or take them home—just remember to bring a cooler.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Lunch options may include: sandwiches, pastas, salads, pizzas, chicken gyros, fish and chips; a kids menu of burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and fish and chips is available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff