- Clear kayak tour
- Local guide
- See wild animals in their natural habitat
- Kayak and safety gear provided
Departure & Return
We launch from Kings Landing. Make sure to park on the road just outside of the gate. *DO NOT GO INTO THE KINGS LANDING BUILDING* Once you see the Kings Landing building on your right go behind to our launch area (there's an enclosed trailer where we will check you in from).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight Restriction: 425 pounds per boat (two guests) and no more than 250 pounds per seat (individual)
- For every minor participating, there needs to be an adult to accompany them within the kayak. Children must be at least 3yrs old to participate.
- Each of our kayaks are tandem (made for 2 paddlers). However, the seats are removable and if you have an odd number of paddlers in your party we are able to accommodate the kayak as a single. Keep in mind, the same 250 pound PER person weight limit still applies even if taking a kayak as a single.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Glass Bottom Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Rock Springs (Small-Group).