- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
You will receive a call from the captain, which will explain where the boat will be docked. The marina is the central location to meet captain which will eliminate confusion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (or available to sign waiver)
- Dress code is smart casual, shorts, lite shirts, lite jackets in the morning
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Please request)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bass Online Fishing Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff