- Choose between a kayak or SUP for paddling on Lake Ivanhoe
- Kids can use their own vessel or ride with a parent
- Wade and swim at your own pace in a safe, fresh water lake
- Retrieve your phone from the dry bag for instant photo ops
Departure & Return
We will meet you at The Lake Ivanhoe Boat Ramp. There is plenty of parking alongside the ramp.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers who do not know how to swim
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Epic Paddle Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands