6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore independently with your own UTV on this guided tour. Depart from your hotel on a round-trip transfer and take suggestions for your guide and head out to areas for swimming and snorkeling in the clear water. Try cliff jumping at Conchi Natural Pool and refresh yourself with drinks of cold water.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Explore with a guide
- Drive your own UTV
- Go snorkeling with provided equipment
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local guide
Free Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ice cold water
Arikok National Park entrance fee ($11)
Side by Side UTV tour
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Gratuities (optional, but highly appreciated)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aruba Ports Authority
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is casual (close-toed shoes recommended)
- Driver license required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tours Aruba
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Natural Pool, Cliff Jumping & North Coast explorer by UTV ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural Pool, Cliff Jumping & North Coast explorer by UTV ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Natural Pool, Cliff Jumping & North Coast explorer by UTV ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natural Pool, Cliff Jumping & North Coast explorer by UTV ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be sure to bring glasses and a bandana to cover the face." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Natural Pool, Cliff Jumping & North Coast explorer by UTV
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOranjestadArubaPalm - Eagle BeachShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - Cartagena4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaShore Excursions - Santo Domingo4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory