- Aruba island tour by off-road vehicle
- Drive or ride in your own Kia Sportage or Jeep Wrangler, following a local guide
- Explore the island from top to bottom, stopping at beaches, caves, rock formations and more
- Visit popular natural attractions like Baby Beach, Arikok National Park, Boca Mahos and the Natural Bridge
- Enjoy a seaside lunch at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill on Aruba’s northwest coast
- Choose the full-day tour to end your adventure on a catamaran snorkeling cruise with an open bar
- Hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Roaring along Aruba’s remote northern coast all the way down to the southern end, you’ll stop at numerous natural attractions, such as the rocky ruins of Natural Bridge, an eroded limestone formation that collapsed in 2005. View the California Lighthouse, the remnants of a 19th-century gold mine and Boca Mahos cove.
Bounce over back roads to Arikok National Park to observe the Amerindian petroglyphs of Guadirikiri Cave. When you reach Baby Beach at the island’s southern tip, dig your toes in the sand and marvel at the shallow, tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Circling back to the northwestern coast to Pelican Pier, end the off-roading portion of your tour with lunch at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill. Enjoy waterfront views as you dine on a lunch of chicken or fresh fish. If you’ve chosen the half-day tour, you’re taken back to your hotel.
If you’re on the full-day tour, board your catamaran for a snorkeling cruise and enjoy snacks and drinks at the open bar. Your expert crew ensures a laid-back ride, topped off by calming sea breezes. Use the provided snorkel gear to explore the tropical marine life at two locations — the Antilla shipwreck and Catalina Reef. Your tour comes to an end when you return to the pier with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 4 passengers per Jeep
- Please Note: you can either drive your own Jeep, switch driver or join the tour guide in a Jeep.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pelican Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms