- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
At the gas station at the intersection of Highway 60 and Madawaska Rd.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Call Of The Wild
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Algonquin Park Canoe Trip.