6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Entrance fees + bike rental (1600JPY in total)
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities on your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Onomichi Station , 1-1 Higashigoshochō, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-0036, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
JR Onomichi Station ticket gate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- In the event of bad weather on the day of the tour, the means of transportation, destinations, and routes may be changed.
- The location “Miyachi” is closed on Thursdays.
- The location “Hassaku-ya” is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Please also note that if any of the other locations are temporarily closed, they may be replaced by other locations.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. We recommend taking about JPY2,300 /person to cover the entrance fees + food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Bike Tour of Onomichi and Shimanami Kaido?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Bike Tour of Onomichi and Shimanami Kaido?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Bike Tour of Onomichi and Shimanami Kaido?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Bike Tour of Onomichi and Shimanami Kaido
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOnomichiCity Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory