7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you prefer a pickup in Tomonoura, Onomichi City (Hiroshima Prefecture) or Imabari City (Ehime Prefecture), please let us know your specific location.
- Hiroshima Intl Airport, Mihara Hiroshima Prefecture
- Hiroshima Heliport, 4-chōme-10-2 Kanonshinmachi, Nishi Ward, Hiroshima, 733-0036, Japan
- 土生港, Shiohamaminamiku Innoshimahabucho, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-2323, Japan
- Yuge Port, Yugeshimoyuge, Kamijima, Ochi District, Ehime 794-2506, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- From November to the end of February, departure from Toshima is at 16:30 due to short sunshine hours
- Please prepare your common use medicine
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A day of ultimate relaxation by renting an island which holds modern highest art?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during A day of ultimate relaxation by renting an island which holds modern highest art?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
A day of ultimate relaxation by renting an island which holds modern highest art
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHelicopter ToursWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursInter-Island FlightsJet BoatingArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOnomichiShore Excursions - Hiroshima PrefectureHelicopter Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureWater Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureInter-Island Flights - Hiroshima PrefectureJet Boating - Hiroshima PrefectureArt Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureFull-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory