Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the ancient archaeological site of Olympia on a fun half-day trip
- Get chauffeured through picturesque Peloponnesian vineyards and olive groves
- See where the first Olympians took place—and learn their history from a guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Geo Travel Tours and congresses
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms