5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking driver
Licensed tour guide
Meals & personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from Katakolo port as soon as you disembark from your cruise ship.
- Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Greece
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion to Ancient Olympia & Museum from Katakolo port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion to Ancient Olympia & Museum from Katakolo port?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion to Ancient Olympia & Museum from Katakolo port?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOlympiaShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponneseArchaeology Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseHistorical Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseShore Excursions - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - AthensBus Tours - AthensArchaeology Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHistorical Tours - AthensHalf-day Tours - AthensCategory