Departure & Return
In front of the ticket gate at Okayama Station Central Exit
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Okayama Castle will be closed for renovations from June 2021 to Autumn 2022. Please note that in case of such temporary closures, other spots included, we reserve the right to change the places to be visited.
- In the event of bad weather on the day of the tour, the means of transportation, destinations, and routes may be changed.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY4,700 /person)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Walking Tour to Feel the Japanese Beauty in Kurashiki.