4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus
3 nights accommodation at boutique hotels in Skopje and Bitola, including breakfast
1 x wine tasting with snacks
Experienced English speaking local tour guide (for parties 2-3 pax guide will be a driver as well);
Visits as described in the program, including admission fees;
1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
Pre or post tour accommodation are on your own.
Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
Personal travel insurance
Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 80 € (on request)
Boat rides on Matka lake to cave Vrelo - 7 € and on St Naum - 5 € (to be paid on the spot)
Departure & Return
Кеј Македонија, Ohrid 6000, North Macedonia
In front of the monument of St Cyril and Metody
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Macedonia DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day West Macedonia and Kosovo Tour from Ohrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day West Macedonia and Kosovo Tour from Ohrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day West Macedonia and Kosovo Tour from Ohrid?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day West Macedonia and Kosovo Tour from Ohrid?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day West Macedonia and Kosovo Tour from Ohrid
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaMulti-day Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeMulti-day Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaMulti-day Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaCategory