- Fern Gully and Konoko Falls private tour from Ocho Rios
- Enjoy the diversity of plant species and cool off in Mahoe Falls
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Round-trip transportation from your Ochos Rios hotel or port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port Maria, CW43+82W, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
What To Expect
Fern Gully features more than 300 varieties of ferns and other plant species. Continue along the winding road for several miles, reaching an elevation of 1,200 feet (365 meters) above sea level. Go south to the community of Colgate where you can purchase fresh fruit and coconut from the Rastafarian vendors.
Stop at Konoko Falls and Park for a guided tour. See a water garden, a small museum of local history, and Mahoe Falls. You'll also be able to cool off in the water and take in views over Ocho Rios and the coast.
After visiting Konoko Falls, return to Ocho Rios and have up to two hours to purchase lunch and go shopping. Your tour ends with return to your hotel or cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dr.fun tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff