- 2-hour ATV adventure in Ocho Rios
- Roar through the dense tropical Jamaican countryside and explore the grounds of historic sugar estates from the 1660s
- Admire panoramic views of the Caribbean, and learn about colonial history and local plant life from an expert guide
- Jump off a cliff for a swim in a picturesque cove after the ATV ride
- Choose from a variety of morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Safety briefing, water and round-trip transport from most Ocho Rios hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup from all major hotels.
What To Expect
Get a short safety briefing from your expert guides and get outfitted with equipment for your adventure.
Rev your engines and take off through Jamaica's backcountry, following your guide through dense forests, local villages and the varied Caribbean terrain. Zoom around the Llandovery and Richmond estate grounds, both former sugar plantations from the 17th century. Learn about this era in Jamaica's history through your guide's commentary.
Arrive at a pristine, white sand beach and ride easy to a 'pirate cove'. Climb off your vehicle and go for a dip in a natural pool, a welcome respite after some hot, dusty riding through the countryside. If you're still feeling adventurous, take a brave leap off a nearby 30-foot (9-meter) cliff into the aqua water below.
Return to the rental center, then board your transportation for drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please Note: Operator cannot pickup from Sandals Resorts
- A VALID DRIVERS LICENCE IS MANDATORY FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- Closed toed shoes is needed
- Passengers must not exceed 265lbs to participate in this tour
- No previous ATV experience is necessary
- Not recommended for passengers who are physically challenged
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff