45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private horseback riding tour from Ocho Rios. Discover small villages as you ride through the rural landscape in the company of a dedicated guide, then hit the beach for a swim with your horse. No experience necessary; round-trip private hotel transportation included.
- Ride a horse through the rural Jamaican countryside
- Finish at a beach where riders can swim with their horses
- Private tour means personalized attention and ability to travel at your own pace
- Pickup and drop-off from Ocho Rios hotels or the cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fee is included
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Customers From All Hotels,Villas,Air BNB,and Private Vacation Accommodations.
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please present a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Suzette Tours Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Horseback Riding from Ocho Rios with Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Horseback Riding from Ocho Rios with Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Horseback Riding from Ocho Rios with Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Horseback Riding from Ocho Rios with Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOcho RiosShore Excursions - Runaway BayHorseback Riding - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - KingstonHorseback Riding - KingstonNature and Wildlife - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - TrelawnyHorseback Riding - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory