4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the remarkable Green Grotto Caves during this 4-hour excursion from Ocho Rios. Follow your local guide through the large labyrinthine limestone cave with its numerous rock formations, its stalactites, stalagmites and abundance of overhead ceiling pockets. Eat lunch at a local Jamaican jerk restaurant (own expense), then stroll the streets for some shopping. Round-trip transportation from Ocho Rios hotels is included.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Green Grotto Caves Excursion from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Green Grotto Caves Excursion from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Green Grotto Caves Excursion from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Green Grotto Caves Excursion from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14302P16
Compare Similar Experiences
Green Grotto Caves Excursion from Ocho Rios
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesOcho RiosBoscobelShore Excursions - Runaway BayUnique Experiences - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - KingstonUnique Experiences - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonNature and Wildlife - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonHalf-day Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - TrelawnyUnique Experiences - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory