Departure & Return
Meeting point for travelers who are staying in places outside the historic center. At the corner of Calle Vicente Guerrero with Armenta y López. Wait for the arrival of the van.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oaxaca by locals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Be aware that because of Covid and the vacation season here in Mexico, it can take more than an hour and a half to be admitted to Monte Alban; you sit in the van and wait for your turn." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews