Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Pickup and drop-off at central Oaxaca meeting point
- All transportation provided between sites
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
- Air-conditioned vehicle helps you beat the heat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your stay in is an AirB & B, indicate the address to confirm if the pick up can be done there, or if we need to give you a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day El Tule, Mitla & Hierve el Agua Tour from Oaxaca.
- "Mitla is a famous archeological site in Oaxaca and it is well-worth visiting!" See review