- Soar through the North Shore's jungles on a thrilling zipline tour
- Enjoy a series of ziplines, rappels, sky bridges, boardwalks and more
- Ride an ATV to the top of the mountain and enjoy panoramic views of Oahu
- All the necessary equipment and instruction included
Departure & Return
Turn off of Kamehameha Highway where you will see a big wooden sign saying "ZIPLINE NORTH SHORE" and follow the signs pointing down a dirt road.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
- Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
- Participants must weigh between 80 and 270 lbs (37 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minors must have a parent or guardian sign their participation agreement
- Children under 80 lbs (37 kilograms) will be required to ride tandem with a guide
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Climb Works - Keana Farms
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We would definitely recommend this booking to anyone who wants a little fun and adventure while visiting the North Shore in Oahu." See review