- Explore Waikiki and Diamond Head with a small group on a 3-hour Segway tour
- Cover more ground in less time on a Segway and don’t tire yourself out from walking long distances
- Learn local history and culture and see landmarks like the King David Kalakaua statue
- Bring your camera for great views from the Amelia Earhart lookout
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Inn on the Park 1920 Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Children passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waikiki Segway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff