- Experience the best of Waikiki in a fresh way - on a Segway!
- Receive expert instruction on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along the famous Waikiki Beach and soak in the picturesque views of the ocean, sand and sun
- See top Oahu attractions, like the Duke Kahanamoku Statue and Kapiolani Park
- See Diamond Head and the magnificent ocean vistas
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Oahu's key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Waikiki and its surroundings from your Segway guide
Departure & Return
We are located INSIDE the guest tower closest to the beach at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort -- 2552 Kalakaua Avenue, between Ohua Avenue and Paoakalani Street, just off of Kalakaua, inside the courtyard of the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa behind the ABC store.
What To Expect
Start at Kahanamoku Beach, then follow your guide to the famous Waikiki Beach. Zip along Kalakaua Avenue, home to some of Honolulu's most famous resorts. Pass the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, the Waikiki Aquarium, the Natatorium and Kapiolani Park's majestic banyan trees.
Head toward Diamond Head Lighthouse, past Honolulu's 'Gold Coast', where luxurious mansions are the norm. Stop at the Ameila Earhart lookout for photo ops, then pause at a second lookout point for views of Molokai Island and Koko Head Crater. Take a break from your Segway to stretch your legs as your guide talks about the history of the area.
Zip down the coastal route back to the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, enjoying fantastic views and stopping at key landmarks or photo ops along the way if you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. We will have a cold bottle of water for all guests while on tour, and don't forget your cell phones/cameras, because you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos!
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
- Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
- Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
- Please provide your in-destination contact info (cell phone #) or hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. This information is mandatory in the event of weather cancellations or late arrivals.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Hawaii - Waikiki
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff