Pearl Harbor Small Group Tour From Waikiki
Honolulu, United States
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit some of the most-popular Pearl Harbor sites, including the USS Arizona and the USS Bowfin submarine, on this 6-hour, small-group tour. Enjoy a chauffeured transfer to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where museums and galleries tell the story of the attack on Pearl Harbor and World War II. Explore one of the most famous submarines in the world and receive a complimentary audio set. Then enjoy a drive-through tour of some of the most popular sites and structures in the historical city of Honolulu. Waikiki hotel or port pickup and drop-off included.
- Visit Pearl Harbor's most popular sights
- See the USS Arizona and USS Bowfin
- Enjoy museums and galleries that tell the story of Pearl Harbor
- Drive past popular Honolulu sights
- Bottle of water or fruit juice included
- Small group ensures personal attention
Convenient round trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki to Pearl Harbor and back.
Drive through (Punchbowl) National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific • Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
Drive through Chinatown
State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
Photo Stop at King Kamehameha Statue
View of Iolani Palace
View of Mission Houses Museums
View of Kawaiaha`o Church
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
Narrated Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial • Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
View of the Battleship Missouri
USS Arizona Memorial
Tour Guide led Tour of the Bowfin Grounds and Exhibits
Go aboard the USS Bowfin Submarine
Explore the Submarine Museum and Exhibits
Audio Tour of the Bowfin Submarine
Professional Narrated Tour
A cold bottle of water
1- Driver & Tour guide gratuity is not included.
2- If you bring a bag, which you shouldn't, you will pay a storage fee of $5 per item at Pearl Harbor. Bags and your belongings cannot be left on tour vehicles
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "I booked this because it says 7am pick up which should give me time to do what I already planned in the afternoon." See review
Product code: 20190P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingOahuBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Oahu Cruise PortKewalo BasinAloha Tower MarketplaceCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Manoa ValleyMt. TantalusWet 'n' Wild HawaiiKing Kamehameha StatueWaikele CenterHaleiwaKawaiaha'o ChurchManoa FallsHard Rock Cafe HonoluluKahana Bay Beach ParkSandy Beach ParkNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific KCC Farmers’ MarketShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignQueen Emma Summer PalaceHonolulu Zoo