Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit some of the most-popular Pearl Harbor sites, including the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument and the USS Arizona, on this 4-hour tour from Honolulu. Enjoy a chauffeured transfer to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where museums and galleries tell the story of the attack on Pearl Harbor and World War II. Headsets are provided to hear the guide clearly. Then enjoy a drive-through tour of some of the most popular sites and structures in historic downtown Honolulu. Honolulu hotel or port pickup and drop-off included.
- Visit some of the most-popular Pearl Harbor sites
- See the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument and the USS Arizona
- Enjoy museums and galleries that tell the story of Pearl Harbor
- Take a riding tour through downtown Honolulu
Saved to wishlist!
Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided,no waiting in a long line at6:00AM
Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu airport or Port
A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
WWII: Valor in the Pacific National Monument
Visit to the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on...
Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
View of Iolani Palace
View of the Mission Houses Museums
View of Kawaiaha`o Church
Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in...
Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
Official Audio set of USS Arizona Memorial in 7 different langguge
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
If you bring a bag, which you shouldn't, you will pay a storage fee of...
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $4.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 3:00 - 5:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Waimea Valley Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsSandy Beach Park Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsLanikai Beach Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Tours & TicketsWaimea Bay Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsAla Moana Center Tours & Tickets