VIP Combo Tour - Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island Tour
- Full-day combo tour of Pearl Harbor and Oahu landmarks
- Gain fast-track entry to the USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial with a skip-the-line ticket
- Get an up-close perspective of Hawaii's World War II history
- Drive around the North Shore in a luxury van while a guide provides live commentary
- See Waimea Bay and other famous surf beaches
- Round-trip transport available from Waikiki hotels, the Honolulu cruise port, or the airport
- Lunch and beverages included
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Waikiki hotel, Kahala Resort, the Honolulu cruise port or airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hop on a boat to access the memorial, built on the site of a sunken battleship where more than 1,000 US sailors lost their lives during the 1941 Japanese attack that prompted US entry into World War II. Skip the often-long lines with your priority ticket, and explore the floating memorial with an audio-guided tour.
After your visit, enjoy an included lunch at a local restaurant before embarking on a driving tour of Oahu’s gorgeous North Shore. Make your way from Pearl Harbor to Ka’ena Point, the island’s westernmost tip, up to the northerly outcropping of Kahuku Point for stellar views. See the beautiful blue crescent of Waimea Bay and other world-famous North Shore surf beaches before the return drive to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- No bags allowed in Pearl Harbor, baggage check is available for a fee upon entry to Visitors Center
- We are not responsible for and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The US Navy has the right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for their actions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by VIP Combo Tour - Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island Tour.