USS Arizona Memorial And Pacific Aviation Museum Small Group Tour From Waikiki
Honolulu, United States
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This 6-hour excursion to Pearl Harbor includes skip-the-line admission to the USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial and Pacific Aviation Museum. Travel with a small group and experience two of Oahu’s most significant attractions via audio tour. At the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, see film footage of the World War II attack on Pearl Harbor. Then drive past the historic landmarks of downtown Honolulu including the King Kamehameha statue, Iolani Palace and the Hawaii State Capitol. Round-trip transport available from Waikiki hotels and other locations.
- 6-hour Pearl Harbor tour with skip-the-line admission to USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial and Pacific Aviation Museum
- Gain fast-track entry to two notable attractions and learn via audio guides
- See WWII exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Drive past the Kamehameha statue, Iolani Palace and Hawaii State Capitol in Honolulu
- Round-trip transport available from Waikiki hotels and other locations
Chauffeur-quality service transfer from any hotel in Waikiki to Pearl Harbor and back
Cold bottled of water
Two world class Pearl Harbor museums ( Road to War & attack Museums
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial and back
An audio set for Aviation Museum
Drive through short historical Honolulu City tour*
Return transfer back to your hotel in Waikiki.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- 2- According United States Federal Law no Bags & purse from any size even 10 inch are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available in Visitors Center for an extra fee. PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you. Because you might stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check your bags on arrival & departure from Pearl Harbor. Automatically you will lose part of your tour.
- 3- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- 4- Pearl Harbor is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year.
- 5- Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick up from Pearl Harbor. While we have already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
- 6- All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions , road closures, and ticket times.
- Special Note
- We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "In addition he completely disregarded the company literature of being able to store bags on the bus to avoid checking them at Pearl Harbor, so add more money for that." See review
Product code: 20190P41
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursOahuHistorical Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana Beach ParkKo OlinaKapiolani Park Pearl Harbor Aviation MuseumKawaiaha'o ChurchUSS Oklahoma MemorialKailua Beach ParkHonolulu ChinatownKahana Bay Beach ParkWaikele CenterWaimea Valley Waikiki BeachHalona BlowholeHaleiwaHe'eia State ParkTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmKaneohe BayByodo-In TempleMakapuu Lighthouse Honolulu Harbor