4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
While visiting Honolulu, take a half-day tour of Pearl Harbor that details the history of World War II in Hawaii. Visit the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument and Battleship Row with a guide who shares informative commentary about Oahu during the war in the Pacific.
- Half-day Pearl Harbor tour from Honolulu
- See the exhibits at the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Ride out to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Includes entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Storage lockers. Available nearby for $6.00.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If unsure, or if your hotel is not listed, we recommend reconfirming your tour pick-up time and location with tour operator. Stated pickup time is when pickup begins. Please contact tour operator for exact time.
Our tours do not allow guests to meet directly at Pearl Harbor. Guests must meet at one of the pick up locations offered; you may not drive out to Pearl Harbor on your own
Drop-off in Waikiki between 1:45pm-2:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. Shirt and shoes required on USS Arizona Memorial. No swimsuits. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Bags or articles that allow concealment are prohibited in the park. Nearby storage lockers are available for $6.00.
- On rare occasions the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor's center and park monuments.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- "Drop-off between 1:45pm-2:30pm"
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salute to Pearl Harbor ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Salute to Pearl Harbor ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Salute to Pearl Harbor ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salute to Pearl Harbor ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Salute to Pearl Harbor
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiTrolley Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiTrolley Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiTrolley Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)Battleship Missouri MemorialDuke Kahanamoku StatueLanikai BeachAloha Tower MarketplaceKing Kamehameha StatueHalona BlowholeKoʻolau RangeParadise Cove LuauKoko Crater HonoluluQueen Emma Summer PalaceManoa FallsWaimanalo Beach ParkUSS Arizona MemorialKawaiaha'o ChurchWaimea BayHonolulu ZooDuke Kahanamoku BeachLa'ie Point State Wayside Park