Explore our promoted experiences
- Oahu helicopter tour with doors on or off
- Pass by Diamond Head, Sacred Falls, Pearl Harbor, and more
- Multiple departure times make it easy to fit into your schedule
Departure & Return
We are located in the Caste and Cooke Aviation building. Please park in the lot to the left across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide takes you up in the air as you pass Leeward Coast sights like Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, and the Makapu‘u Lighthouse, before continuing to the Windward Coast with its views of the Ko’olau Range, Lanikai Beach, and Kāne‘ohe Bay.
Fly in close to catch stunning views of Sacred Falls, and then, in the distance, notice surfers challenge waves at Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. Complete your tour with views of the Dole Plantation and Pearl Harbor.
After the excitement of soaring above the island, your helicopter circles back to the Honolulu International Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms