- 4-hour Rock-A-Hula show at the Royal Hawaiian Theater
- Luau buffet dinner
- Mai Tai cocktail and welcome pineapple
- Hula demo and lessons
- Live Hawaiian music
- Premier seats for the show
- Meet-and-greet with cast members
Departure & Return
Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg B, 4th Floor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin your evening with fresh Maui Gold Pineapple, served family style, while listening to relaxing Hawaiian music. Sip an included Mai Tai cocktail or take a hula lesson with one of the instructors. You're also welcome to purchase additional drinks at one of the bars or browse the music memorabilia in the Legends Room.
Dig in to a buffet, including a roasted pig, beef, lomilomi salmon, hulihuli chicken, tofu poke, and other options. Top off your meal with dessert, a taro roll, tea, and Kona coffee. Vegan and vegetarian options available.
Find your premier seats in the center of the mezzanine for the Rock-A-Hula show, featuring a talented cast and a variety of Hawaiian and Polynesian music, fire-knife dancing, and hula.
After the show, participate in a meet-and-greet, where you'll get the chance to collect autographs and take photos with the Legends Artists.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As mandated by Honolulu's City & County Mayor, effective 9/13/21 all participants will need to provide proof of photo identification along with a full vaccination card or a "Negative" or "Not-Detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry. Guests 12 and under are exempt
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Child ages are 3-11. Infant is free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat and meals not included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible. Please provide 24-hours advance notice for assistance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Rock-A-Hula Luau Buffet and Show Ticket.
- "They had a buffet dinner outdoors, under a tent so you were out of the weather if it had been bad." See review