- Benefit from the attention of a private guide for a horseback ride
- Family-friendly activity with great photo ops
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes dinner, horseback ride, and use of necessary gear
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gunstock Ranch Trails Office Directions: Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years old.
- Covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders will be allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. 240 lbs/109kg weight limit.
- Phones or small cameras are allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gunstock Ranch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Sunset Dinner Horseback Ride.