4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The line to visit the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor starts forming at the crack of dawn and, due to high demand, there are often more people in line than tickets available. However, you can skip the line and hassle by booking this private guided tour. After visiting the memorial, accompanied by your guide, your excursion continues with a tour of downtown Honolulu, visiting such attractions as Iolani Palace and the King Kamehameha statue.
- Skip the long line for tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial: Guaranteed entry
- Private tour exclusively for you and your party
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Explore downtown Honolulu and get insights into local life from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by mini van
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir video (available to purchase)
Additional fee of $30/person for pick up and drop off outside of Honolulu metropolitan area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel, or harbor in the Honolulu Metropolitan area
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or accommodation
- Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 14 people per booking accommodated up to 7 per vehicle
- Dress code is casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- See tour option for additional fee of $25/person for pick up and drop off locations outside of Honolulu metropolitan area ( North Shore, West Side and East Side of Oahu)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Spiritual Tours Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is a must for your stay on Oahu." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
4 to 5 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiCity Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiCity Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiCity Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Waikele CenterKaau CraterAli'iolani HaleTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmKahana Bay Beach ParkWaimea Valley Duke Kahanamoku BeachAla Moana CenterMokolii IslandOahu Cruise PortWaimanalo Beach ParkDuke Kahanamoku StatueHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesValley of the TemplesBattleship Missouri MemorialKoʻolau RangeWet 'n' Wild HawaiiAloha Tower MarketplaceByodo-In TempleMagic Island