Pearl Harbor Full-Day Experience Small Group Tour From Honolulu Airport
Honolulu, United States
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Pearl Harbor on this all-inclusive, comprehensive tour. Be greeted at the airport and taken directly to Pearl Harbor, where all of the tickets and details have been arranged in advance. Skip the hassles of driving, navigating, or waiting in lines and breeze through the gates to see all of the monuments, museums, exhibitions, films, and sights at the visitor center.
- All-inclusive Pearl Harbor tour direct from the Airport with admissions
- See the USS Arizona USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and more
- Skip the lines and access all Pearl Harbor monuments, memorials, and museums
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Honolulu airport
Round trip transportation from Honolulu airport to Pearl Harbor and back to Honolulu airport
Visitor center Pearl Harbor
Museums of " Road to war " and " Attack
Boat ride to USS Arizona Monument and back
Admission to USS Arizona Memorial,USS Bowfin Submarine,Missouri Battleship, Pacific Aviation Museum
Complimentary audio set for USS Bowfin Submarine
Complimentary audio set for USS Bowfin Museum
Complimentary audio set for Aviation Museum
Complimentary audio set for USS Missouri
Audio sets languages available: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Korean, and Mandarin
Departure & Return
Departure PointAirport Upper Level (Interisland Terminal), Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We do have exclusive pick up location and meeting in Honolulu International Airport. We will direct
our clients to this location for pick up. This is right out side Hawaiian Baggage claim area call
Permittee Area. This is on ground floor next to Hawaiian Airline Building.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20190P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOahuBus Tours - HawaiiAudio Guides - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiAudio Guides - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiAudio Guides - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory