Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor Full Day Experience From Big Island
Honolulu, United States
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Relive history during this 8-hour excursion to Pearl Harbor from the Big Island. Fly to Honolulu Airport and take a chauffeured transfer to this historic World War II site. Once you arrive, enjoy skip-the-line access to the famous USS Arizona Memorial, access to Road to War Museum and the USS Missouri, a fully-narrated tour, time to explore on your own and much more. Before returning you’ll visit Honolulu history sites like Iolani Palace. Inter-island flights, transfers, site entrance tickets, plus the Honolulu history tour, are included.
- Discover the amazing history of Pearl Harbort during this full-day trip from the Big Island
- Avoid arranging logistics by taking advantage of an inter-island flight and transfer from Honolulu Airport
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the famous USS Arizona Memoria
- Explore the Road to War Museum and The Pacific Aviation Museum
- Visit the USS Oklahoma Memorial and USS Missouri
- Learn about this infamous event during a guided tour and interactive on-site exhibits
- Tour the USS Bowfin submarine
- Take a short tour of Honolulu and Hawaiian historic sites like Iolani Palace
Around trip airline ticket from Kona to Honolulu and back same day
Round trip transfer service from Honolulu Airport to Pearl Harbor and back
Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided,no waiting in a long line at6:00AM
A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on...
WWII: Valor in the Pacific National Monument
Visit to the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
Admission to the Submarine USS Bowfin Submarine
Audio guide for the USS Bowfin in English, Spanish, German, French,...
The USS Bowfin Submarine Museum
Admission and Guided Tour of the Battleship USS Missouri
Admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum
Official Audio of the Pacific Aviation Museum
Visit to the USS Oklahoma Memorial
Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu if your time allow
Drive through Chinatown
State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
View of Iolani Palace
View of the Mission Houses Museums
View of Kawaiaha`o Church
One official 75th anniversary Pearl Harbor mug memorabilia as gift per person
A complimentary bottled color water
One Pearl Harbor or Hawaiian T-shirt as gift per participent
If you bring a bag, which you shouldn't, you will pay a storage fee of...
Departure & Return
Departure PointAirport Upper Level (Interisland Terminal), Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We do have exclusive pick up location and meeting in Honolulu International Airport. We will direct
our clients to this location for pick up. This is right out side Hawaiian Baggage claim area call
Permittee Area. This is on ground floor next to Hawaiian Airline Building.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flight times to Honolulu from the outer islands may be vary depend on airline availability.
- Flight times for your return may be vary depend on airline availability.
- Please ensure to allow at least 1.5 hour prior to your scheduled departure to check in for your flights
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Note: The US Navy has the right to shut down the boat at anytime due to public safety concerns, at which time there are no refunds, but the rest of the tour will continue.
- NO BAGS ARE ALLOWED IN PEARL HARBOR,from any size, any color, any brand and for any reason after September 11. 2001. BAGGAGE CHECK IS AVAILABLE FOR A FEE UPON ENTRY TO VISITORS CENTER. We strongly recommend not to bring any kind of bag with you as you may end up stay in a long line to check in your bag and possibly lose portion of your time. Please be advise clients can not leave their belongings in our vehicles.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20190P77
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOahuHistorical Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - KauaiCategory
Ko OlinaBishop MuseumWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialWaikiki AquariumKapiolani Park Diamond HeadHalona BlowholeManoa FallsNuuanu Valley Rain ForestSandy Beach ParkByodo-In TempleUSS Arizona MemorialValley of the TemplesAloha Tower MarketplaceCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Honolulu ZooKaneohe BayKCC Farmers’ MarketAli'iolani HaleShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design